Rabu, 07 Desember 2016

Resume Radio

Resume Radio Volare Chit Chat
          Hello this time I will post about the radio resumes volare chit chat now I get the task of lecturers to resume on December 1 in the radio frequency 103.4 Volare. There are four segments that I heard from the first radio about is how to say it in this segment I learned about how to say it correctly. The second segment is about idioms in the second segment of this I learned about the idiom. The third segment is about bilingual speakers in this segment tells of a world record and the last segment is english speaker please on this segment presents two speakers. Neither was the one we just discussed one-on-one.
How to say it in this segment I learned about the correct idiom pronunciation. Idiom "Read someone like a book". The meaning of this indiom is reading other people's thinking or to understand someone heard right and always knew what she was thinking. The example was: "John's wife, Jannie, can read him like a book, she knows when something troubles him and everybody knows that without her, John is lost."
Idiom in this segment I learn I learn a new idiom that Blood, sweat, and tears. It means we do something with full of struggle and hard work. The example of this idiom use: "There will be much blood, sweat, and tears, before we have completed this project". In this segment, with the idiom of a song was played.
Bilingual in this segment of the speaker to tell someone who has broken the world record. That is by doing bungee jumping from 75 meters above the ground just to dipping his biscuit into a cup of tea.

English please on this segment of the speaker raised the topic of "Idol Worship" and two speakers they were Array and Odi. Array said that he personally did not really worship an idol, but he Knew that idol is phenomenal in the media. Odi said that he did not worship them but he adored them. About this topic myself, I have a Similar opinion with Array. I did not really worship one too. But there are some people with the talent that I have to say that they are awesome.

1 komentar: